I believe my question is almost similar to Back to the main flow after capturing files but seems I need more simple words way help proactively while now studying Metadata/Attributes/Response Paths on medium.com at the moment , so:
Got 2 flows:
- flow A is the big main process and starting with New Message trigger; it questions the user and then sending collected info of his answers to specified email address;
- flow B is the user file collector and is activated if user wants to add a file to bot (yes, that file URL is also should be procceded as URL address string in message body sending in flow A) and starts with New File trigger. This flow only takes a file and supposed then to get back to flow A.
As I understand the logic and it is seems to be affirmed in case issued above, when user agrees to add a file on a specified step in flow A, I use Trigger a flow for flow B as next step in A flow.
(In test run the Flow B is well activated from A flow and getting the file from user - after it comes the following issue).
Easy point of my issue is I know at what step the B flow is triggered from flow A and with this I just eventually want the user to return from B flow to (next undone step) in flow A - how could and should I arrange this?
I tried to include in the end of B flow a Trigger a flow command to start flow A, and multitested various Filter/Label/Goto combinations in A flow, but the result works improper so I suppose I have the lack of understanding:
- What commands should be used here for describing collected info (a user file URL) in B flow and how this info should be collected in B flow right way and then transferred back to Flow A ?
- How and where should this info be got (meet) in flow A and processed (I believe in Filter section) properly?
- How should look like the string in email message body of A flow addressed to collected user file URL?
Great thanks in advance, going back to study tutorials.
*UPD Unfortunately found no useful solution yet, question pending.