Slack Bot message adapter not found

(Jens Rentmeesters) #1

Hello

I try to send a slack message using my bot. But I get the error message Adapter not found.

This is the trigger message:

Can I get help from you guys?

(Jens Rentmeesters) #2

This is the error log:

(Jens Rentmeesters) #3

This issue has solved itself after recreating my slack bot.

(Kellsey Shaw) #4

Hi Jens,

We do believe that it is an issue with Slack socket. Those sockets should remain open but it would seem that the bot was unable to find yours for a while as though it was closed or unavailable :thinking:

Glad to hear that it’s resolved itself so you were able to use the bot again :thumbsup:

(Jonas Haefele) #5

I’m having the same problem. I set up a new bot with slack, I can chat to him, as in the messages come in, but the bot doesn’t reply and I get the same “Adapter not found” error… Identical to the problem above.

Any idea why this happens?

I’ll try to remove/add it in slack, but that only works in development, can’t really tell clients to keep removing/adding a bot until it works.

(Kellsey Shaw) #6

HI Jonas,

If you’ve not already reconnected, could you leave your bot as it is so that we can investigate this further as we’d like to prevent this from happening? And can we have your flow ID? It’s basically the URL you see when editing the flow. You can email that to us at support@flowxo.com

(John Jackson) #7

Could you also send us the error message you see in the log (should give you the adapter ID that’s causing the problem). Thanks, and sorry about the trouble!

(Matthew Abarbanel) #8

I’ve run into what seems to be the same issue:

Adapter not found for ID 58546dc2daed18000c2ab731 and account C39SJR2A2

any updates on this?

thanks,

_m@

(Webdevotion) #9

@johnjackson still interested in issues like these? Seeing the same problem.

(John Jackson) #10

Please could you send me a private message with the log message (Adapter ID) and just confirm that it’s a current issue, we’ll take a look right now. Sorry for the trouble.

(Webdevotion) #11

Hi John. The issue disappeared overnight. Working now.

(John Jackson) #12

We’re going to look into this further, there’s obviously a problem here. Thanks for the info.

(Nicholas Wood) #13

I am having this issue also
Adapter not found for ID 587fd5d094bbfe000ce5d40a and account D3TDC4J3W

Same here:
Adapter not found for ID 5877f1b0e75d31000cda6570 and account D3R7PHQJV9U

Flow ID: 58821b237b8cc6000c935546

(John Jackson) #15

Thanks for the info folks we’re looking into these now. We did have some Slack troubles earlier - that may have been the cause today: http://www.flowxostatus.com

(John Jackson) #16

@Paul would you mind emailing us at support@flowxo.com and mentioning my name. I can shed some light on what’s happening here.

@nwood Are you still getting the error, I’m thinking this might relate to our troubles with Slack today and might be resolved now?

(Eugene Ivanov) #17

Telegram bot
Adapter not found for ID 5875020b5e3054000c82fc8e and account 292679006
Adapter not found for ID 5875020b5e3054000c82fc8e and account 289426130
and more

Adapter not found for ID 57faaa08ce1eda0012c067b4 and account 214977746

Facebook messenger bot.

(Sarah Palombo) #19

Can i just check - are you still seeing this issue?
If you’re still experiencing this, get in touch with support at support@flowxo.com we will try and resolve this for you :slight_smile:

Sarah

(Pete) #20

I’m having this issue on Telegram today as well. Which is infuriating, as we just emailed out a whole bunch of people to start testing it. Worst timing ever!