Fire a particular flow from a Facebook Ad

(Augusto Vera) #1

How do I fire a particular flow from a Facebook Ad?, I am looking for a way to fire a particular trigger word from a Facebook Ad Message button, is this possible?

(Nathan Stults) #2

Yes you can do this. You can use a Web Tool to create Facebook Ad code that will include a specific keyword or phrase when the ad is clicked, and you can listen for that word or phrase with a specific bot. See here: Web Tools

(Augusto Vera) #3

Is it working already?, it did not work at all for months as I recall, I asked last time and I was told that it had not been fixed yet.

(Nathan Stults) #4

Ahh - I’ll have to check on that and get back to you - I was not aware. If it’s broken, it’s definitely time we get it fixed, so stay tuned.

1 Like
(Augusto Vera) #5

Thank you, waiting for your answer!

(Nathan Stults) #6

Augusto, it appears that the issue was with the Facebook Comments web tool. I’m bumping the priority of that fix, but do you believe that you were told specifically that the Facebook Ad Json tool was also broken? I am not able to find a reference to that.

(Augusto Vera) #7

Nathan this is the report I filed and was told it was broken and pending to be fixed:

(Augusto Vera) #8

Is the Facebook Ad Json tool able to help me in this situation?

(Nathan Stults) #9

Your question at the beginning of this thread was how to fire a specific flow when someone clicks on a Facebook Ad - I believe that the Facebook Ad Json tool is just what you need for that - please give it a try, and if you have any issues let us know at support@flowx.com and we’ll get it sorted out.

Nathan