Where did my interactions go?

(Vladimir) #1

I signed up for an account on Flow XO a few years ago. Back then, the free plan provided 500 interactions and, as far as I remember, 5 bots or active flows. At that time I was also participating in the affiliate program and for this I was awarded additional interactions. In total, I had 4250 interactions even recently. And then I noticed that instead of my 4250 interactions, I was credited with only 100 as if I were a new user. At the same time, as before, I was left with 8 bots or active flows, although for new users there should be 5 bots or flows.
Now I want to create a bot for my small potential project, and at the initial stage these 4250 interactions are very important for me to create a bot and start. In the future, of course, I plan to switch to a paid plan, this will simply be necessary as my audience grows, but today I really need my 4250 interactions. I still hope that some kind of mistake occurred and they will restore my interaction, especially since in the end I honestly earned it by participating in the affiliate program.

P.S. I logged into my FLOW XO account via Facebook. But a few months ago I changed my email address to FLOW XO. Maybe this is somehow connected? Although immediately after the email change, all interactions were in place and apparently disappeared several weeks ago.
Now I’m trying to put back my old email address, maybe this will help.
Help me figure it out and restore justice. It is very important for me. Thank you.

1 Like
(Vladimir) #2

Well, I received an answer by email.
I will publish this answer here, maybe it will be useful to someone:

Sorry, we ended the program. Happy to give you a discount on a paid plan if you like.

Oh yes, that is very powerful of you. Where was it written that the affiliate program is temporary and that after its completion the partners will no longer have interactions? Well, in that case, you should refuse referrals. Would that be fair? What do you think?

1 Like

Terrible customer service to not to inform users of this change. Pretty much confirms I will never pay FlowXO for a service if this is the level of communication expected regarding changes.

1 Like