Whatsapp bots for now

(Helio Freitas) #1

Does it means ready to bots (if message is replyed in 24 hours?)?

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi there,

The current release of the business API is only available to a very small subsection of users and therefore currently isn’t something we support via Flow XO I’m afraid. As soon as there is any movement to open WhatsApp up as a bot platform publically then we will be looking to add WhatsApp as an additional platform to Flow XO. :slight_smile:

(Kurt) #4

flowxo had said that as soon as the whatsapp release API would be ready to integrate. To this day we do not have the integration. It looks like it’s just being done Enterpreise. Floxo could do that.

(Gabriel) #5

Hello @Gregorio_Rodrigues1. Could you please clarify what you mean by, " It looks like it’s just being done Enterpreise. Floxo could do that?" Is that a higher level Flow XO account, where Flow XO could do custom integrations for Enterprise clients? I’m trying to uderstand. Thank you.

(Karen Barker) #6

Hi Gabriel,

At the moment there is no option to integrate with Whatsapp through Flow XO I’m afraid.

(Max) #7

Any news about this?

Would anyone have a working Post / Get integration model on WhatsApp? Can someone help me?

1 Like