Urgent help with google sheet


(Rotakoi) #1

I’m using search a row function , earlier it used to work but as soon as i updated the column name and updated the search a row with the current titles ,since then its not working , it keeps on failing and say this in the error ‘The request failed because something unexpected happened.’


(Rotakoi) #2

You can see that it was working earlier but started failing


(daniel.beckett) #3

Hi @Dishaan_Jain

Sometimes we’ve found that any of the below known issues can be the cause:

  • You should always set up a worksheet with columns in place, and the first row of data, before using it in any Flow XO task (trigger or action.) Subsequently, manually altering the sheet in any way will cause unaccepted results in your workflows. So you shouldn’t enter any data by hand, or adjust the rows or columns in the sheet that is active in a workflow.
  • Hyphens and double braces {{…}} in column names have known to cause problems (for example, ‘Time-sheet’ or ‘{{timesheet}}’).
  • Numbers at the end of column names are also known to cause problems and should be avoided (for example, ‘Timesheet1’).
  • Numbers at the end of column values are also known to cause problems in some situations.
  • Accents used in column names are also known to cause problems and should be avoided (for example, “café”).
  • Updating a row can break formulae in a sheet. As a workaround you can use formulae in a different worksheet that references the one you are updating.

What may help is to reconnect your Google Sheets account and sheet in the flow.

Thanks,
Dan