Upload HD images

Hi,

I wanna upload GIF to the flow, but everytime I upload the GIF the quality changed. Is there a way to upload the image with the same quality?
Thx

(Daniel Beckett) #2

Hi @Bahaj,

Which messaging platform are you using for your bot? Also, could you send a link to the GIF that you’re using?

Thanks,
Dan

Telegram.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z6c2OcLB_IVX4NNMp0cwuodpCO_NpbyW/view?usp=sharing

(Karen Barker) #4

Hi,

Unfortunately that link is not a public link and therefore we can’t view it I’m afraid. You should be able to send a GIF using a custom request and linking directly to a public URL storing your gif. This thread shows what the custom request will look like :slight_smile:

hi,

I tired the custom request and the picture still blurry. You can check the following link to see the gif.

Thanks,
bahaj

(Daniel Beckett) #6

Hi @Bahaj

Telegram does make use of image / file compression which may be affecting it. I believe that the only way to avoid this would be to send the images as file attachments.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi,

sorry I didn’t get what you meant by file attachments. Did you mean by using “Make a custom request” ?

Thanks,
Bahaj

(Daniel Beckett) #8

Yeah, that’s right. It would be with the sendDocument method from the Telegram API.

Edit: Just to clarify - it would be the file_id that you’d be looking to use to get the best quality.