Trigger messages when specific webpage ist visit

(Daniel) #1

Hello Flowxo community,

My goal ist to create a Chatbot which is sending users who want it regulary tips about a specific topic. After every message there will also be a button to buy a matching product. For example they are getting fashion tips for going out in the evening and it is suggesting some matching suits or dresses.

But once they have bought it, I want to stop recommending this products and start another topic like jewelery or watch ideas. Or simply fashion tips for work.

The best solution for this would be some trigger which gets activated when a specific webpage is visited. For example confirmation pages after the buying-process.

How do I get this done in a easy way? Is there a way to get this done somehow? My idea was to connect it somehow with the facebook pixel because it can identify the user most accurately, but I guess there is no solution for this way, or is there? Is there maybe even already a tutorial for this?

Thanks for your help!

(Daniel Beckett) #2

@radon

You may find the tutorial on Creating a Subscription Broadcast useful for this. It sounds like you could implement a broadcast to your users where they subscribe to the products that they’re interested in so that you can post updates to them via. something like an RSS feed.