Sticker issue - telegram (stickers not sent properly by the bot)

Hi everybody :slight_smile: ,

how can I teach my telegram bot to send a sticker properly?
I tried the “send an image” command and the “send a card” command, but I obtain a wrong result, as you can see in the image below:

Please, can you help me? Thank you very much in advance!

ps: sorry for my English, I’m Italian!

Hola a todos :slight_smile:,

cĂłmo puedo hacer para que mi Telegram bot envĂ­e un sticker correctamente?
Ya he probado a utilizar los comandos “send an image” y “send a card”, pero no puedo conseguir un resultado satisfactorio, como podéis ver en la imagen.

Por favor, alguien me puede ayudar? Os agradezco muchĂ­simo en antemano!

pd: lo siento por mi español, es que soy italiano!

Ciao a tutti :slight_smile:

come posso fare affinché il mio bot di Telegram invii correttamente uno sticker? Ho già provato i comandi “send an image” e “send a card”, però ottengo un risultato erroneo, come potete vedere nella immagine soprastante.

Per favore, mi potete aiutare? VI ringrazio molto in anticipo!

(Daniel Beckett) #2

@signore

Unfortunately there’s nothing built into the Telegram integration to make use of the stickers on Telegram. There’s the Stickers API docs but on custom requests for getStickerSet we don’t get the StickerSet returned back to the bot.

If you find an alternative method of getting the file_id for the sticker(s) that you want to send then in theory it could be done through a custom request using sendSticker. It doesn’t seem like this is currently possible though :frowning2:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer Daniel!
It’s ok. I won’t use any sticker, if it’s not possible: it’s not a big issue.
Thank you very much!
Have a nice day :relaxed:

One last question, if you’re so kind to answer :slight_smile:

Maybe I can use a different way…

Now I’ve created a set of stickers recognised by telegram, and usable by everybody trough this link: https://t.me/addstickers/pkmraid

I’m a new user of flow, so I have to learn a lot… Could it be possible, maybe, to say to my bot: go to this link https://t.me/addstickers/pkmraid (set of stickers) > post the image related to the character :fire: (one of the stickers)?

Maybe I should try the command “HTTP Request Settings” or “code”? I apologise if I’m saying meaningless things, but I’m new here :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

(Daniel Beckett) #5

As far as I can tell the emoji that’s associated with a sticker just prompts the user to select the sticker before sending it in the chat, i.e:

If the emoji is sent it wouldn’t convert to the sticker.

For the HTTP and Code services I believe you would run into the same limitations as the custom request.

Ok! Thanks! It’s not a big deal, I won’t use stickers!
Thank you very much for your answers!
Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

(Medalnichka Shop) #7

Hi.
Sending stickers was not difficult. You need to send your sticker to the sticker bot, to which it will answer the file id. Or download the file itself from the chat and send it as a document.
It became much more difficult for me to change this sticker. You can edit everything, photos, texts, buttons. But with a sticker editing does not work out. Can someone suggest how to do this? Thanks in advance.

(Medalnichka Shop) #8

Lucky for the author of the question. It`s big deal for me!

Pictures don’t fit. This spoils the whole project. They must always be loaded and not immediately displayed. And also the fact that they can only be square (or not?). I realized that it’s useless to play with stickers. Maybe there is a way to return PNG images? It is important to have no background. curly.
?
Please tell me, thanks!

(Medalnichka Shop) #9

Maybe there is a way to return PNG images? It is important to have no background. curly.
?
Please help me in this, thanks!