Salary question input

(Govher Abbas Zade) #1

hi everybody/ İ want ask client’s salary. For example input your salary with numbers if it is more 200 it is ok if tisnot unfortuntely. how can I do it with catchh all send a message ? because when I set ak a question my bots give error

(Daniel Beckett) #2

To capture information from the user such as a salary amount you would need to use the ‘Ask a Question’ service. You can then have a followup action such as ‘Send a message’ with a Filter set to send it only if the answer to the question is less than 200.

(Govher Abbas Zade) #3

when I set ask a questiopn another send a message blocks dont work thats why is there another way to make it without ask a question ?

(Daniel Beckett) #4

It sounds like there’s other issues there. What causes the other messages not to work? In the interaction logs do you see them filtered out or is there an error returned?

(Govher Abbas Zade) #5

i set ask a question and then send a message. but that send a message come beginning of the bot. although I filtered ask a aquestion

(Daniel Beckett) #6

Please can you email support@flowxo.com with a description of the problem that you’re seeing. Please also share your flow by clicking on the ‘private’ button near the top right corner when editing the flow.