Return to previous action or any other action

(Pavel) #1

Hello, I would like to do two things in my web chat bot. I have 3 flows

How can I made that the visitor can return to previous action from every action in a flow? In my flows I have cards, ask a question with choice or message answer.

Also I want to give an opportunty to return to main menu(i did it with ask a question action)in every action in the flows. I need to redirect to main menu(ask a question action) from every action in other flows

I don’t know how to do. Could you please show me how?

Many thanks.

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi @pashokek, :wave:

To return to a previous section in a flow you’ll need to have a card/choice option of “Go back” and then use GoTo labels to jump around in the flow filtered on this card/choice being selected. Please be aware however that you can only goto 20 labels in a single interaction - this is to safeguard against infinite loops.

To return to the main menu you will again need a card/choice option of main menu. You can then filter a “Trigger a Flow” action to trigger the Main Menu flow if the user selects this value.

For both of these situations please be aware that if you’re using a Card set you will need to add an Ask A Question action after this to save the users selection as shortcut buttons on Cards work as a flow keyword trigger as opposed to the value being able to be used further in the flow.