Problems with Chatfuel

(Robert Cavalcante) #1

Hello guys,

I know that is not a Flowxo problem, but I would like to know if anyone here already had a situation like this :

I have a Facebook page that I used to test bots with Chatfuel. Now, we are changing our bots from Chatfuel to Flowxo. Then, I linked this page with Flowxo. But, Chatfuel has a bug that it doesn’t allow me to remove the bot from my page, so it always appears in the context menu “powered by Chatfuel”.

I already tried to ask for help with Chatfuel community but they couldn’t help me with this, so I’m asking here: there is another way to remove link from my bot directly on Facebook Page configurations? I want to use flowxo instead Chatfuel! :confused:

Best Regards,
Bob

(Daniel Beckett) #2

You might be able to remove it from your Facebook page completely. I’d check that everything is deleted in your Chatfuel account, i.e. the bot is removed etc. and then:

1. Go to your Facebook Page.
  2. Go to Settings > Partner Apps and Services - remove any references to Chatfuel (this may be empty)
  3. Go to Settings > Messenger Platform and uninstall any subscribed apps relating to Chatfuel.

Hopefully that helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(John Jackson) #3

Bob, did you try setting a persistent menu at the time you create/edit your bot in Flow XO? I think that unless you set some menu items it might not overwrite the existing menu. Maybe try setting a menu, then deleting it.

2 Likes
(Robert Cavalcante) #4

Thank you guys,

Setting a context menu on flowxo to overwrite Chatfuel menu bot did the trick !

:yum:

1 Like
(Moe Aamer) #5

May I know why you switched to flowxo… I’ve been comparing between both of them for my bot.

(Đinh Khánh Tùng) #6

You can join in many chat and remove again …