Problem with google sheets

(Rotakoi) #1

I have 2 commands set up, one that collects all the info ( i know this command is working) and the other that shows the all the results collected, the command that shows “all” the results collected isn’t working I’m using the list rows function, am i supposed to use any other function for it to show all the details?

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi @Dishaan_Jain,

After you’ve added the Google Sheets List rows action if you want to print this out to the bot you’ll need to use a Send a Message action. You might find the magic repeat feature useful to list all the items in each row. :slight_smile:

If you look in the interaction logs when you run the flow you should be able to see the output of the list row action to ensure that this is actually functioning correctly.

1 Like
(Rotakoi) #3

so it will show all the lists?

(Rotakoi) #4

Could you give me a detailed explanation?

(Karen Barker) #5

Hi @Dishaan_Jain,

If you can share your flow with us at support@flowxo.com then we’ll be able to take a closer look at exactly what you’ve done so far and be able to assist further.

Google Sheets List rows brings back every row in the connected Google Sheet. You have to then use the output from that action in future actions within your bot to display this to the user.

1 Like
(Rotakoi) #6

I’m just asking do you need to setup a different send message command to send the list row command that is already there?
I’m kinda confused

(Karen Barker) #7

Hi @Dishaan_Jain

If you want to display the results in the bot then yes you will need to format them in a Send Message action. As I mentioned previously the results are returned in a Collection output and therefore you may find the magic repeat function useful for displaying these in a message.

The List Rows simply pulls back the results in a list format from Google Sheets but it is not a message action to send a message.

1 Like
(Rotakoi) #8

I tried but i have to type every thing it has to send, is their not a function to automatically send the list and not mention what to send as everytime new thing is found i will have to edit the msg with new data ( like Name-
{{list_rows.results_+_gsx:name 1}} give the 1st rows only)

(Rotakoi) #9

i think i found the solution, thanks :slight_smile:

(Olzhik Tol'mukhamet) #10

can you give your personal contacts?

(Rotakoi) #11

I dont understand what you are trying to say?