Please check these flows there are errors

(Prakhar Monga) #1

I can’t upgrade to pro till this gets completed so please bear with me

I am making a food order bot in the first flow i am showing the user a menu and user clicks on that and gets into the second flow

in the second flow
i am getting the item name from first flow, ask for quantity, generate a random number and store it as order id increment counter to know the first item has been ordered, get a price from a google row calculate it and saving it in an attribute.

in this third flow triggered when the user clicks add to cart in second flow what i am doing is
i am checking the counter value and add the ordered items in attributes as item1, and item2
adding them to google sheets and asks the user to checkout or add more items. adding more items will take the user back to first one the menu flow.

in this fourth final flow, I am clearing all the attributes saved

My problem is order id is not being generated and attributes are not getting cleared in final flow.
I am doing this with two items only. the add to cart flow will become too long if i have to add suppose 10 or more items to cart.one solution is we can restrict the user to not add more than 10 items.

Is there any workaround which has fewer complications than this?

Option 2:

Is there any workaround which has fewer complications than this.
I can add the orders to rows in google sheets with an order id assigned but how to fetch multiple rows from a google sheet based on that order id filter.
there is a module list all rows in google sheets but how to filter it using order id?

(Daniel Beckett) #2

Hi @Prakhar_Monga,

With your flows, when you check the Interaction Logs are you running into any particular errors or is it just that it’s not behaving as expected?

(Prakhar Monga) #3

In the interaction log only order id is not generating else it is showing fine.
What could be the reason?

(Daniel Beckett) #4

In the Menu flow you set the Order ID to 0 if the attribute for Order ID is empty. In the Order flow you then have an action to set the Order ID to the random number but the filter on there is that the Order ID is empty so it won’t find a match since you set it to 0 previously.

(Prakhar Monga) #5

i changed it but still not passing the order id to next flow

(Daniel Beckett) #6

When you check the interaction logs do you see the order number being set or is the action being filtered?