Pass to labels from one flow to another

(Ghita) #1

Dear team,
How do you pass from one flow triggered by a new message to the catch all flow (such as talk to a human, to a catch all flow).
The scenario is that user starts at flow A (catch all), gets some questions, then a menu question labeled as Start menu, if he selects one option he stays in the same flow, but if he selects “talk to a human” he gets to flow B. I haven’t managed to return to flow A (by using a multitude of options… go to flow, go to label “Start menu” etc.)

Can you explain the process of how to, pretty please? :slight_smile:
Thank you!

(Daniel Beckett) #2

@eurodesk

The catch-all trigger is only ever listening out for messages that don’t match your other triggers. Since there’s no specific reference point you unfortunately can’t force the trigger using the Flow service and instead are relying on the user messaging your bot.

In this case, I think it would be best if your menu flow was seperate from your catch-all. This way, you can direct to the menu from your catch-all by using the Flow service and then pass on the user to the other flows from your menu.

Hopefully that gives you an idea of how to get this working. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile: