New Feature - Instant Broadcast

(Phil) #1

We just launched our latest feature - Instant Broadcast.

As part of this feature we’ve updated the broadcasts dashboard. You can now create a new broadcast flow directly from the broadcasts dashboard.

Set up an ‘Instant Broadcast’ in the same way as other broadcast flows. Select the new trigger and build your flow. Once you’re happy, activate it and hit send. It’s that simple!

As always we appreciate any thoughts on this to help constantly improving Flow XO :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey Phil,

The broadcast feature has been working great. I wanted to know how to select users to broadcast to if you dont want to broadcast to the entire users list? I have a bot with two different flows, one serving internal customers and another serving external customers (the general public) hence i would want a separate broadcast top each user group. Please advise how this is possible? Thank you.

Robin

(Karen Barker) #3

Hi there,

The best way to be able to broadcast to a subset of users would be to set an attribute against the user which puts them in specific pot(s) for broadcasts. You can then filter the broadcast trigger on the value of the required attribute. This will mean the flow only triggers for those users with the specified attribute.

There’s a tutorial here which discusses this in more detail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks Karen, working on it