I need guide to create a bot

Please, I need someone to guide me on how to create a web messenger bot.

Ready to pay for the service if you can build it.

(Karen Barker) #3

Hi @whales

Flow XO is a visual platform to allow you to easily build and create your own chatbot.

You’ll find a great Getting Started article here which talks you through how to create your first bots and flows and you should by the end of it have a good idea how things hang together using Flow XO. We also have some pre built Templates which you can install from inside your account - just click on the + New Flow button and you’ll be presented with all the templates - you can then edit these to suit your use case.

There are also further tutorials that you can work through here.

Unfortunately the support team aren’t able to build bots for you directly but you might find someone here who might be interested in providing that as a service to you. Alternatively if you’d like to give it a go yourself, please drop us an email to support@flowxo.com explaining what you want your bot to do and we’ll happily give you hints and tips to help you on your way. :slight_smile:

I have once contacted support@flowxo.com, feedback was that they are unable to build bots for me. I have tried on my own and still did not get it right (creating a flow). So I need someone who is interested in providing a service.

@KarenBarker can you guide me?

(Karen Barker) #6

@whales It is correct that we cannot build the bots for you, but if you email us we will happily guide you and assist where you get stuck. :slight_smile: