How to send pdg file in telegram

(Hanan Alharbi) #1

Hi Flow xo teams,
Hope you are doing well!

I faced an issue to send a pdf file i choose image tool but it doesn’t works with me.

Cold u please help me how to send a pdf file in telegram!

(Nathan Stults) #2

You will have to send a link to the PDF using Send Message or Send Card, because Send Image will only work with images. If you just send a message and include an http link.

Nathan

(Hanan Alharbi) #3

Thank you for replying,
Do you know how to do pdf link?

(Nathan Stults) #4

You would need to upload a PDF to a location with a public URL like dropbox or Amazon S3 and simply send that URL as part of your message. There is not a way to directly send a PDF.

Nathan

(Hanan Alharbi) #5

is there a way that we can using Code tools to get the pdf file from my server?

(Nathan Stults) #6

You don’t need to use any special tools - if you have a PDF on your server, and you can provide a public URL to that PDF, you can simply put the URL to the PDF in a Send Message or Send Card task, and the user can click the link and download the PDF off of your server.

(Hanan Alharbi) #7

Yes Nathan I know but i don’t have publick URL that’s way I am asking if there’s a way to using code

(Hanan Alharbi) #8

The file is on my server I want that if the user asking for invoice for example the bot send the file

(Nathan Stults) #9

I understand - unfortunately we don’t currently have a way to send private files that aren’t images or videos, the only way we have available at the moment is to send a URL. I don’t think the code action will help here. However, if you are or have access to a programmer, you could upload the PDF file to Amazon AWS and give it a temporary link you could send to your user, but it would require some custom development.