How can I add more team members to my Flowxo Account?

(Arash Moussavi) #1

Hi there,

how can I add more colleagues to my account? We want to work on one project together. Is there a way where you can add other users (google accounts) to a flowxo account, like a share function?

I don’t want to share my main google credentials to colleagues. Maybe there is a function where I can set a password, so we can use the same flowxo account?

Regards,
Arash

(Daniel Beckett) #2

Hi Arash,

This is something that is being considered for development over on the Flow XO Development Roadmap but unfortunately we don’t have any kind of group account / enterprise management features at the moment. If you wanted other users to login to your account they would need to be provided with the login credentials.

Thanks,
Dan

(Daniel Beckett) #4

Hi Arash,

We can see about migrating your current Flow XO Google account to a standard login if you like.

Please email support@flowxo.com and list the current email address that you use to sign in (Google) and the email address that you would like it to be changed to.

Thanks,
Dan

(Arash Moussavi) #6

I just deleted my other post. I also send an email to support@flowxo.com for the change. Please let me know when you are done. Do I loose the flow & bot and need to recreate again?

Thanks,
Arash

(Daniel Beckett) #7

Hi Arash,

I’ll follow-up on the support email once your account has been migrated over. All of your bots & flows will still be accessible using the new email address.

Thanks,
Dan

(Sioulis Nick) #8

i am reopening this because now that you have the “Live Chat”, you need to make possible to add more users in account or you can simply make only this feature so multiple users can access it.

The most crusial function is that the user can stop the flows and get control over chat with customers.

The “Live Chat” could be a great App for mobiles also with multiple users

(Daniel Beckett) #9

Hi @Sioulis_Nick

This is currently under review over on the feedback site. Please feel free to stop by and leave any feedback and suggestions there.