Hide the "incorrect message"

hello,

Can you help in how to remove “I didn’t get that, can you try again? Make sure you type your answer carefully.” message. Thx

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi,

Whilst it isn’t possible to not send a message in the instance that someone enters an incorrect answer to a question you can customise this to your own message. When setting up the question expand the section “Customize reminders and expiry” and you’ll need to type your own “Custom Validation Message” :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply…

Also, can you tell me how I can change or turn off this message “You didn’t answer, so I’ll go away for now.”. Thx

1 Like
(Daniel Beckett) #4

Hi @Bahaj

It’s not possible to switch off the expiry message or validation message unfortunately. As Karen explained you can customise the messages that are sent to use different text if that helps.

Cool…

Sorry guys but one more question. Can I redirect the user to another Flow once he/she entered incorrect answers for multiple time?

(Karen Barker) #6

Hi,

Unfortunately when a user enters a wrong answer for multiple times then the flow is marked as abandonned and nothing further can be done in it. As soon as the user enters something else then either a flow will trigger or the user will receive the welcome message if their message doesn’t trigger a flow.

(尚威 简) #7

Yea!!! The same case just like your case Bahaj, I think that question is so much annoying to the customer. I would like to edit or remove that autobot reply message. Do flowxo any have a permission to manage it?

1 Like
(尚威 简) #8

Yea!!! The same case just like case Bahaj, I think that question is so much annoying to the customer. I would like to edit or remove that autobot reply message. Do flowxo any have a permission to manage it?