Handling `Goto a labels` anchors for multi-options `Ask a question`

(AlexPtv) #1

Hello all,

While learning and understanding non-linear logics with several images upload (Several images upload and handling logic in FlowXO ) I come to task to have a Main Menu-like module for chat bot. I feel FlowXO powers are quite enough to handle this, ( I suppose by ) using Aks a question and combining with labels functions, but despite related help topics and tutorials are pretty clear, in my own try it doesnt work, since that Im here with a need of assistance.

In my task, a bot proposes to a user 4 options to proceed chat - if user chooses 1st option, bot tells him related text, if 2nd - sends a pic, if 3rd - opens a link, on 4th option bot awaits from user to send few image files. After each options is done, bot proposes user to go back to Main menu.

NB. Flow logic of sending multiple images in FlowXO was described by Daniel Beckett in related topic, thanks again to him - so it is supposed, that in actual moment bot will call up that Flow to get images from user and process them.

Now I need to understand how to create above mentioned multiple options set.

I used Ask a question function with 4 answer choices.
Each choice is assigned with value - 1,2,3 and 4.
Then I added 4 Goto a label each is with its related keyword (1,2,3,4) and metadata (each choice = its value, i.g. {{ask_a_question.choice}} = 1, {{ask_a_question_2.choice}} = 2 etc.)
Below them I added 4 actions (send a message, a pic, link and flow call), before (above) each action I set related label (i.g. before Send a message is a Label =1 etc).

When activated, it doesnt swithces to selected choice at all (keeping in mind I didnt come to how to get back to Main menu after each option executed).

What did wrong?
Thank you for your time.

(AlexPtv) #2

Question solved, thank to Karen post of hadling goto + filters.