Google Calendar integration

(Kurt) #1

About integration with google calendar: can I pull all the events already marked, check if there is any free time, offer these free time to choose and check one of them?

(Daniel Beckett) #2

Hi @Gregorio_Rodrigues1

For the Google Calendar service the triggers you can start a Flow XO flow on are:

• Event Started
  • New Event

and the actions are:

• Add, Update, Get and Delete an Event
  • Quick Add an Event

To get an event you would need the event ID which you would normally only have if the event was added through Flow XO and you saved that information elsewhere (to a Google Sheet for example).

(Kurt) #3

ok, if I checked for flowxo, I could tell which times were already occupied and which ones are free? I say, how to mark a tablet without knowing if there is availability and what are they?

(Daniel Beckett) #4

There’s no built in way to search for a specific time slot unfortunately. You can only add new events or get existing events. There wouldn’t be any notification about an overlapping event time.

Hi Daniel,

Has anyone figured out how to add a date picket in flowxo?

Thanks

(Daniel Beckett) #6

Hi @Omoshx78,

No, I don’t believe so. As far as I’m aware it wouldn’t be possible at all since that requires an interface change on Flow XO. This means that it’s something our development team would have to put in place.

Hi Daniel,

We’d be glad to find a solution to it, been asking for quite awhile now. A date picker would allow users to easily pick dates and also harmonize date formats in cases where data is posted in other systems. Grateful for your thoughts on this