Flow XO very slow today

(Asrul Munir Azizan) #1

Hi,

Anybody else facing Flow XO slow down today?

Because my bots on Chatfuel are working without problem.

Thanks.

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi Asrul,

Sorry for the issues you are currently seeing. :worried: We are currently investigating the issue and will get the service back to normal as soon as possible.

You can keep an eye on any problems on our status page.

(Joanne Chuang) #3

Hi there, same here, it’s been very slow, not just today but for the past 2 days and it’s been very painful editing my flow and testing it.

(Daniel Beckett) #4

Hi @chuangjoanne

Sorry to hear that you’ve seen some problems with the flow editor. Is this still happening?

If so, is it just the flow editor or your actual bot which is slow? If it’s just the flow editor then can you let me know approximately how many actions are in the flow? If there’s a lot you may see some delays when loading up all the actions.

Thanks,
Dan

(Joanne Chuang) #5

Hi Dan,
Thanks for getting back so quickly. It is still quite slow. I can’t tell what’s causing the delay. I have all the triggers in one Trigger box and approximately 150 actions in the flow. Not sure if I have designed my flow in the most efficient way.

Cheers,
Joanne

(Daniel Beckett) #6

150 actions is quite large for a flow so that’s most likely why you’re seeing some slowness with the flow editor. Ideally the interface would still be quick when working with a large flow but we are aware that it can be a problem at the moment. We’re always looking for ways to improve the service so this is definitely something we’ll look into with future updates and development projects.

In the meantime, what may help if possible is to split your one flow into multiple flows and connect them together using the Flow service (trigger a flow) or through a main menu flow.

(Joanne Chuang) #7

Thanks for the quick suggestion! Is there a way to import the actions into my new flow or would I have to enter them manually again?

Secondly, would it be faster if i created several flows connecting to the same bot?

Cheers

(Daniel Beckett) #8

You could copy your existing flow and then delete any of the actions you don’t need. This can be easier than starting from the beginning again.

Several flows linked to the same bot should certainly be faster than a single large flow :slight_smile: