Error default message on Messenger Bot with flow created

(Valencia Gamaliel) #1

Hi,

Recently I tried to use Flow XO and configure my Facebook messenger account to create a flow, but when I write the message the bot can answer first appears the message “Sorry, I don’t understand what you are trying to say” and later the bot sends me another message with the answer.

I attached screenshots to illustrate what happens

(Kellsey Shaw) #2

Hi Valencia,

Do you perhaps have any other flows that are active and set to listen to all or this particular bot?

I also see that the default message being displayed is in English. If you log into your Flow XO account, go to Bots and edit the bot you are using, you’ll be able to change the language to Spanish.

(Valencia Gamaliel) #3

Hi,

I’ve made ​​all the changes you discussed me from changing the language of the bot, change the region in my account , and even modify some variable bot and how it should respond , however still happening the same. I hope you can support me and tell me if I miss by doing something else.

I attached a screenshot with all the windows to modify and my result.

Really I appreciate your support.

(Kellsey Shaw) #4

Hi Valencia,

Everything is spot on :thumbsup:

The message we are seeing is very similar to ours but we can see now, that it’s not ours so I believe that you have tried using your bot with another bot platform and it’s not been properly disconnected so it’s still listening to your bot.

You will need to disconnect the bot from the other platform and that will sort it

(Valencia Gamaliel) #5

You were right I reviewed the connection with other bots and disconnections have done all the bot now works correctly , thank you !.

But now follow my doubts as to make the system show me when my country, in this case Mexico .

I appreciate your support very much.

(John Jackson) #6

Just to add to that, you’ll need to head over https://developers.facebook.com/apps, click on the bot’s app, then click webhooks on the left.

You should see one subscription, Page subscription with a URL starting https://botmaster.flowxo.com.

If you see any others, especially for the fields message_deliveries, messages, messaging_optins, messaging_postbacks, you probably need to delete them.

Hope this helps.

1 Like
(Valencia Gamaliel) #7

Hi,

thank you very much for your comment , also will take it into account. Anyway it seems already solved .

Seguire testing platform , and I congratulate them for their hard work .

(John Jackson) #8

Great, glad that got sorted! :+1:

(Mauren VT) #9

Hi, I’m new to flow xo.
I have the same issue … default answer everytime. And I’m sure is flow xo chatbot because when I disable it the message stop popping up.

The webhooks in facebook app is empty.

Can you help me please?