Default flow to Human Take over flow

(Souptik Guha Roy) #1

Hi, I just can’t be successful from carrying a default flow and then to Human take over flow.

(Chandan Patra) #2

I am also not being able to call up the Human Takeover flow from another flow. I have a “Trigger a flow” action in top section, also at the bottom of my flow, with “Start Chat” as the Word.
In the test console, when I am typing “Start Chat” the “Human TakeOver” flow is running properly as we are receiving the emails… I have tried every possible things.Need help on this,

Thanks and regards

(Karen Barker) #3

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hear you’re struggling with this. We do realise the currently implementation of Human Takeover is a little tricky at the moment and we are working hard to try and improve this. Keep your eyes on the Roadmap over the next few months. :wink:

In the meantime we have a tutorial here which does step you through exactly how to set up a human takeover.

If you’re still having difficulties with this then please email us at support@flowxo.com including a share link for your flows, screen shots of your logs and conversations showing exactly what is going wrong with the current setup.