Creating a flow

(George Kirienko) #1

Hello!
Could you please tell me how to use in a flow 1 from the previous messages?
For example, I have created a question with 3 variants and I want to show the same question again after some time.
I don’t want to create the copy of the first question but I want to forward the user to the first question again (some type of a cycle).
Thanks!

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi,

If you’re wanting to create a loop to re-ask these questions then the best thing would be to use the wait feature to add a time delay and then use the Goto Labels to loop back to the question after the wait action. :thumbsup:

Give it a go and if you have any problems please don’t hesitate to ask. :slight_smile:

(George Kirienko) #3

Hi, Caren!
Thank you a lot for the instant response.
May you can help me with another question:
how to create a branches of the responses, and how to connect new actions to an appropriate branches.
For example, we have a choice with 2 variants and 2 different lists of bot actions depending on the answer. In this way I want to that the action I add will be related to the certain branch of actions.
Thanks!

(Karen Barker) #4

Hi,

You’ll be able to use filters to ensure that only certain actions run dependent on the answer to the question.

There’s a flow here you can install which should help you understand how this can work. :slight_smile:

(AlexPtv) #5

Dear Karen,

Thanks for sample, could you pls clear logic in Ask a question function with difference from answer to choice in your example. I.g. what if use the {{ask_a_question.choice}} with same related value (Yes or No) instead of {{ask_a_question.parsed_answer}} ?

Appreciate your time.

(Karen Barker) #6

Hi @MazaY

When setting up your question choices you have the option to provide not only a choice but also a value associated to that choice.

{{ask_a_question.choice}} - returns the choice text
{{ask_a_question.parsed_answer}} - returns the value

I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

1 Like
(AlexPtv) #7

Dear Karen,

It really did, thank you!