Can we buy and sell flows

(Ian Lawrence) #1

Is there a way that flows can be bought and sold?

(Anish Duggal) #2

I had put in a feature request for the same sometime ago. I’m fairly new at this so wouldn’t mind having a specific area where you can get free and paid flows.

(Karen Barker) #3

Hey guys,

We have no issues if this is something you want to set up - you could just start a thread on the boards that is specifically for sharing/swapping flows. Whilst your flows are yours and you can charge for them etc, we wouldn’t be able to get involved with the money transfers for these if you did want to buy/sell.

The difficulties arise when you are sharing flows with connections to integrations in them - these connections do break when sharing a flow and could cause more headaches than writing the flow from scratch. You also need to be careful not to share anything that contains any access tokens, usernames, passwords etc. :slight_smile:

What sort of things would you be looking for in flows you’d like to buy or sell? Do you feel there’s anything else that could be added to our template section that would make these more useful?

(Ian Lawrence) #4

Hi

I was thinking of selling flows to people who could just then add their own graphics, access codes etc. Triggering a flow with a unique hash would be important in this scenario
Maybe I will take a look at the sdk at https://github.com/flowxo/flowxo-sdk

(Matt Durr) #5

I’ve sold a few flows to other members - mostly for use cases where some custom development was needed around external APIs.

1 Like