Better error Handling

(Kurt) #1

until today this has not been dealt with. This is an important update. There should be a way to determine if an interrupted stream should be restarted automatically, for example. This problem is crucial. It is not possible until today has not been resolved.
And now I see on the trello roadmap that card was archived. Seriously?

(Sarah Palombo) #2

Looks like this particular one was archived some time ago. (i’m not sure but perhaps this was similar or a duplicate) This card still lets us hear your ideas about better error handling https://trello.com/c/ZeisB6h9/329-better-error-handling-trigger-event-on-errors - If there’s ideas missing feel free to add some additional info.

I agree there’s the idea that a user may need to be notified if an error occurs OR even to be able to re-run actions without the rest of the flow failing (i think you’re think more automated ways to handle errors too)

There will soon be changes in how we handle your feedback, tell you about ongoing projects, hear your contributions - the users will start becoming more crucial in what the product offers and hearing about what’s important to add.

We’ll keep you posted

Sarah