Back button problem

(Govher Abbas Zade) #1

can you help me about it I cant find way. all back button go same place

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi @Govher_Abbas-zade

It looks like the share link is no longer working for that flow. Are you still experiencing this problem?

(Govher Abbas Zade) #3
(Daniel Beckett) #4

Hi @Govher_Abbas-zade

Adding ‘back’ as a shortcut simply sends a message back to the bot saying ‘back’ - it doesn’t go back to a previous step in the flow.

There was a solution provided for this in a previous thread which you can see here:

(Govher Abbas Zade) #5

can İ use value for this, once İ used it worked bur then not

(Daniel Beckett) #6

With questions, you mean? For both questions and shortcuts you can set the text and value separately.

(Govher Abbas Zade) #7

no,With send a messages

(Daniel Beckett) #8

You can set a value in the second input box when adding a shortcut:

(Govher Abbas Zade) #9

and with giving values can back button go different places?

(Daniel Beckett) #10

Not by using ‘Send a Message’. A message shortcut is seen as an entirely new message so is picked up by Flow triggers, i.e. a catch-all or a New Message trigger with specific keywords and phrases.

You can use the ‘Ask a Question’ service instead followed by a ‘Goto label’ action with a filter for the question choice equalling a specific value.

(Govher Abbas Zade) #11

when I set a lot of question my bot gives error that is why I use only send a messages

(Karen Barker) #12

@Govher_Abbas-zade

When using shortcuts on messages, if you call the shortcut back, but use a different value, then the value is sent as the flow trigger. Therefore if you have mutliple messages with a back button theoretically they could all trigger a different flow.