Attributes in triggered flow

(Alexey Klepov) #1

Hello, all!
I’ve got a problem. I use loop in my flow with go to label and attributes. I have limit for 20 tranzactions by one loop. But I need to made, for example, 30 circles. I decide to trigger another flow when reach 20 tranzactions. But I meet with problem - triggered flow didn’t see atributes from parent flow. What I’m doing wrong?
In the pictures below you can see what I’m put in flows
This is parent flow:

This is triggered flow:

And these are screenshots with mistake from interactions

I see from interactions that I didn’t give metadata and attributes with trigger. I know how to made it with metadata but how to made it with attributes?

(Daniel Beckett) #2

Hi @mr.Klepoff

Have you specified a response path for the Get Attribute action in the second flow?

(Alexey Klepov) #3

No, I’ve used default response path

(Daniel Beckett) #4

What’s the trigger on your main flow? Is it one of the Bot Triggers & Actions?

Could you please also take a screenshot of the set attribute action from Flow 1 and the Get Attribute action from Flow 2?

(Alexey Klepov) #5

This is set attribute from 1st flow

In that case it means ‘center’

And this is get attribute from 2nd

(Daniel Beckett) #6

Since you’re using a custom response path to set the attribute you’ll have to match that response path for the get attribute action.

For the Get an Attribute action you’d have to click on ‘Specify response path’ and then enter ‘center’ as the value.

Edit: You may want to just use a static value for the set and get attribute actions rather then depending on a webhook output (unless you pass the webhook value as metadata into Flow 2?)