Another 10 Languages Launched

(John Jackson) #1

This is our most requested feature by far! We’re so excited to announce that your bots can now speak:

• Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Dutch
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Spanish

As well as English of course. The language setting affects the pre-defined phrases your bot uses (such as prompting the user to make a choice or saying bye) and also the reserved words it listens for including hello and help.

We’ve done our best to make sure translations are correct, but if you notice any problem at all with our international language support, please let us know right here on this thread, or contact support.

(Jamie Park) #2

Hi, John.
Since I’m trying to make a bot which speaks Korean, I’d like to if there’s any ways to change the pre-defined phrases your bot uses to my language?
Like “You didn’t answer, so I’ll go away for now” to the same sentence in Korean.

Thanks in advance.

(Kellsey Shaw) #3

Hi Jamie,

The pre-defined messages aren’t customisable but we would more than happy to add the language support to our platform if you could help us out with the translations :slight_smile:

If you’d like to do that, if you could pop an email across to support@flowxo.com and we’ll email the list of keywords/phrases that we’d need translating to add the language support for you.

(Jamie Park) #4

Thank you for your quick response.
It would be great if I can contribute to the translation.
Let me email you.