Announcing 'Interactions'

(John Jackson) #1

We’ve now released a new Interactions section - where you can see a list of each separate interaction with your flows, and then drill down to see the triggers/actions within it.

You can access interaction logs from several places:

• Click the Interactions button on the top menu bar from anywhere within the app.
  • When editing a flow, click the Options button, then click Interactions (you will see a list of interactions through the flow you are editing).
  • On the Bots page, click the down arrow on a bot’s Edit button, and click Interactions (you will see a list of interactions associated with this bot).

Coming soon - the message view will let you see how the interaction looked from with the chatbot.

We’re also about to launch a new Broadcasts section that will give you the same insight into your broadcast flows. More news on this and other features in the works soon!

4 Likes
(Matt Durr) #2

Great work! :clap: This will be really useful - way easier to review than the prior logs view.

It seems though that this does not show the inputs to the flows - can that be added back in, or did I just miss where it’s shown now?

1 Like
(Anish Duggal) #3

Awesome work, this will provide some good insight.

I second Matt’s input recommendation.

1 Like
(John Jackson) #4

Input is now labelled Settings and you’ll find input there, do you see that? If not there could be some issue that we can take a look at.

Glad you like it! :smile:

1 Like
(M E) #5

That is really Awesome !!

1 Like
(Khashayar) #6

Really cool addition! Great job!

1 Like
(Joe Hatch) #7

I’m getting a load of errors when I try to access the Analytics page.

(Karen Barker) #8

Hey Joe,

Are you still experiencing these errors? I’ve not been able to recreate this on my account so hoping it was just a temporary issue at the time. If you are still having problems though please contact us at support@flowxo.com and we’ll happily try and work through this with you. :slight_smile: