Last Tutorial Video posted over a year ago (March 2017) - should I be concerned?

(Gabriel) #1

Just to do a little recap, the last tutorial video that was posted was over a year ago - in March of 2017 - and Prior to the last Medium post on March 8th, 2018, it was only updated on July 11th, 2017…

Should I be concerned about Flow XO’s longevity or plan to stick around, considering the status and regularity of these resources?

I’m new around here, so please forgive the directness.

The bottom line for me is that I am an Infusionsoft Certified Partner and see a potentially great relationship to be had here - seeing that you can integrate quite easily with Infusionsoft (for updating tags, email addresses, and other audience data) - and could offer some amazing value to both myself and my clients.

Thank you in advance for your help.

(daniel.beckett) #2

Hi @gabriel,

Whilst some of the tutorial content hasn’t been updated recently I can assure you that the platform is still in active development.

There’s been a heavy focus on adding new features to the platform and this year has seen a lot of changes, most notably the introduction of the payments and live chat services.

Sorry about the outdated tutorial content. We’ve got plans to update them once some more development projects are wrapped up! :slight_smile:

(Gabriel) #3

That’s great to hear Daniel! By the responsiveness that I am seeing in this forum I am sure that I will be able to find answers to any questions I may have. :wink:

The way that I work, it’s great to always have the text and the video available whenever possible. I’m glad to see that you are all going to be updating your content, though. Very nice.

So I guess that’s a green-light to start getting my hands dirty and start learning this system!

Keep up the great work Daniel!