Indian languages

(Ab Jgd) #1

Hi,
This product of yours looks amazing when it comes to integrations. Also, flows builder is great.
I am sure if marketed properly it can become #1 from my experience with chatbots.
But, when it comes to support Indian languages it supports NONE. Very disappointed to see that.
#1 Indian language support
You should have Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malyalam, Oriya languages.
#2 Text to Speech.
Is this possible? When a user receives message, can they opt to hear it as well read it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Warm regards,
Abj

(Karen Barker) #2

Hi @Ab_Jgd,

If the language you’re looking for isn’t in the supported language list then don’t worry we can still support your language. The built in languages automatically translate any default bot messages for you. These messages are the default responses for wrong answers to the Ask a Question action - if we don’t support your language then under the Advanced Options tab for this service please write your own custom responses. All messages you want the bot to send can be written in any language you want by default. :slight_smile:

(Ab Jgd) #3

Well, thanks for quick reply. I am not sure if I understand what you are suggesting. More inormation on that will be appreciated. Also, will be great if you can answer my 2nd point of Text to Speech. As below.

2 Text to Speech.
Is this possible? When a user receives message, can they opt to hear it as well read it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Warm regards,
Abj

(daniel.beckett) #4

Hi @Ab_Jgd

Unfortunately text to speech isn’t supported in Flow XO.

As Karen mentioned above almost all of the text used by your bot can be customised so you can add in your own language support for any that aren’t included on the list. For example, the text in messages that you send and questions that are asked can be customised along with any validation messages and timeout messages.